Stuck Again

DSpringer

Hi, it should just be a bent lip on the bottom of the frame that hooks in to the bottom of the opening in the body, a little wiggling from the top, and maybe a little more gentle downward force, should pop it loose, but I can't remember ever taking one out, but that is how the inside door frames work on my '41, Rolf

Dave, I just removed the rear vent windows on my sedan and there are 2 screws securing the bottom. These screws are kinda hidden. If you open the vent window you will notice 2 small dimples on the lower rubber moulding, 1 near the hinge point and the other towards the rear. These dimples are actually small rubber plugs. You can pry out the plugs to gain access to the screws that secure the bottom of the frame. You will need to do this with the window swung open. You may have to push the frame back in at the top in order to get the window to swing open as it will interfere with the body if the top frame is pulled out at the top. These screws go down thru the metal channel of the frame into a horizontal ledge under the window. Hope this helps, Dee