1927 Dodge Brothers fast four

gboy

Talk about a rare, original barn find with only 4617 miles on ebay #250107285812!!! Better look closer before you bid on this low low milage car, the speedometer as well as oil and amp gauges are not original. You are buying a car with 4617 miles on the speedometer, who knows how many miles were on the car before. I might be mistaken but I do believe the nickle should be allot brighter on a low milage barn stored car. I question the interior as to being correct, too many screws holding door panels on as well as lack of door pockets. What do you guys think?

post-44154-143137932777_thumb.jpg

Gboy, I have to agree. I do have an original FF and the leather upholstery looks a lot different as well as the door panels. The wood spokes on the wheels have been painted since there is no pin striping on them, nor do I see pin striping on the body. In addition the engine color does not look right, it looks silver in the pictures. Like you said the plating looks a little dull especially on the bumpers (looks a lot like silver spray paint). The gauges are certainly wrong. I've attached a picture of my FF when it arrived from Minnesota with the speedometer reading around 60K.

post-31250-143137932796_thumb.jpg

I like your car, my ff needs more work but is original except it is also a repaint, My dash is green which matches the original body color, it also has nickle head light buckets. I think the ebay car is a repaint as from what I can tell the dash looks black and the door jams look to be black, the dash color usualy matches the body color. The door window winder looks to also be incorrect. I think the seller bought this car hoping to make a big profit.