DRIVE TO SEATTLE FROM BAY AREA

CConner

ANY ONE DRIVING TO THE SHINDIGS IN SEATTLE? I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMEOTHER MEMBERS SO TO MAYBE CARAVAN.

WOULD LEAVE TUE OR WED MORNING, STOP IN ORE. OVERNIGHT, STEADY BUT EASY ON THE TEMPO.LEAVE FROM WALNUT CREEK AREA OUT TO SAC?? THEN UP I5

CHRIS

Chris, I'm pleased to hear that you're coming. I hope you'll be able to drive the '67 GS you've listed in your signature!

I am aware of two California caravans being planned, although each may depart slightly earlier than you planned.

Please see this information:

1) Interstate 5 Caravan planned by Rick Deutsch of San Jose:

Interstate 5 Caravan

Please read through the entire topic for all the latest schedule updates.

2) Highway 101 Caravan planned by Wayne and Lynne Lyndon of Sacramento area:

Highway 101 Caravan

We are seeing a good response from the California membership in the early registrations received for the meet, and we really hope you'll be able to join us. Please keep us posted on your plans, and let us know if we can help in any way.

Don't forget the "scenic tour" Pre-War caravan from Vancouver WA to the meet on Wednesday July 25th. We will travel back roads at about 40 mph.

There is also a BBQ sponsored by the Portland Area Chapter on Tuesday evening July 24th in Vancouver for all caravans staying overnight in North Vancouver. Check out the next Bugle for details.