AACA Region and Chapter Websites

Just back from Philly, and once again, a great Annual Meeting! There will be a listing posted shortly of all AACA Region and Chapter websites receiving recognition this year. Congratulations to everyone!

ALthough I have just wrapped up my final year as the AACA VP of Internet Communications I want to let you know that I will continue to always be available to you for advice and info. Our new Vice President of Internet Communications will be John Walker - one of the hard working members of this past year's committee. John is very familiar with all our Region and Chapter websites and will serve the membership well in this capacity. Don't hesitate to call on him anytime.

Along with the winners listing that I'll post here soon, I will also post information on what is looked for when sites are evaluated for recognition. That info will be of great value to you in either improving or establishing websites.

I've certainly enjoyed my several years of involvement with this important piece of AACA and want each of you to know it has been all my pleasure to meet the membership via the web.

Keep clicking!

Terry Bond

AACA National Director