91 Reatta Leather Portfolio wanted

There was one on e-bay a few weeks ago. Regular watching may pay off. I have gotten really cool stuff from e-bay Reatta site.It's listed as a favorite on my computer

Bought one last month on eBay; brand new in Reatta plastic bag, complete with tire gauge, ballpoint, flashlight, plastic key blank. Plan on at least $200 for a new or mint one.<P>Jerry Sellers

Guest wally888

Perhaps the info is in FAQ, will search, but someone list exactly what was included in each years portfolios. 88, 89, 90, 91.<BR> I have a few items,leather folder,pen,plastic keys, etc. Have no idea what year R. they came with.

Drive It... I have an '89 owners manual in the portfolio for sale. The '89 came with only the manual in the leather cover and dosen't have the pen, flashlight & tire gauge like the '90 & '91. If interested contact me @ wem_2@netzero.net

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I purchased a new Reatta in 1990 and it did not come with the zippered portfolio (no pen, flashlight, tire gauge, etc.). It just had a nice leather-covered owners manual. Now fast-forward to last week. We just bought another 1990 Reatta (to replace the original one she traded in 93) and it has the zippered portfolio (but the pen, flashlight & tire gauge are missing). It does have the signed sheet, a Reatta notepad & some brochures in it, in addition to the owners manual. Now my question, did the early production 90's come with the 88-89 style owners manual and later 90's and all 91's come with the portfolio? confused.gif" border="0

Guest jadesdrift90

My 90 was a March baby...she has the leather zippered case, etc...but unfortunately the flashlight, pen & tire pressure gauge are gone. On my wish list.<P>Jade wink.gif" border="0

GSMike, you may be correct. I recently purchased a early '90 (900456) and it has both. There is possibility that the early cars came with the basic leather folder,(looks like a large wallet) and sometime later the zippered owners portfolio came into existance. Buick may have made the zippered portfolio a retrofit and sent them to the dealers who were supposed to get them to the owners. <P>The logic behind this crude detective work is that several new, still in the plastic wrap, portfolios have surfaced. The dealers probably were too busy to get them to the owner and at the time it was probably just another pain in the neck for the salesman to deal with.<P>The pens are fairly easy to find, but the flashlight and tire gage are getting to be impossible to locate. In the past few months a tire gage went for $65 on ebay.