Need interior Photos of 1941 Zephyr Coupe

Guest LUIS THE 41

Guest LUIS THE 41

Does anyone have detailed Photos of a 1941 Zephyr Coupe Interior ie: dash, door panels, handles, jump seats anything would help. I understand that there was a "Custom Interior" that was offered, if anyone has photos of that that would be helpful.

Thank you

One more time...

The custom interior was an option on about 10% of the 41 Lincolns. It consisted of an upgraded interior with choice of colors, gold macoid instead of chrome on interior dash trim, mahagony wood grain instead of the wood grain shown in the photo and dash knobs were a different color. There may have been some other differences.

post-33180-143137923121_thumb.jpg

I will take the liberty of answering for John, the picture in the attachment he sent several posts back is for a standard interior, hopefully this is one of a "custom" interior, the pattern on the seats upholstery was different along with the things John mentioned, the steering wheels were darker than the lighter tans too, some stuff changed others didn't, a complex subject for sure, here is my best attempt at a custom--

These photos were taken at the Salado LCOC meets in April, 2003 and April 2004 and are part of my Webshots photo albums of those meets. The upper photo is Jake Flemings 1941 Zephyr 3-w coupe. Sorry I don't have any photos of the rest of the interior. The lower photo is of Ed Greens 1941 Continental coupe. I would guess that all Continentals had the deluxe interior.

post-32768-143137923125_thumb.jpg

But Phil, not to put too fine a point on it, but the Connie photo shows a standard steering wheel color doesn't it? And Jake's car is all standard, with red leather seats in the standard pattern??? I tell you this stuff is mind boggling!!--