1955 Dodge Royal Lancer 2 door

wbower3

I have just acquired a '55 Dodge Royal Lancer 2 door for restoration purposes. It's rough, and loks like I'll need a floor pan and possibley an engine, if the one in it is not rebuildable. Does any one have a donor-parts car within reasonale distance of Oklahoma City? I'm not in any particular hurry, as I need to put the finishing touches on my '38 Dodge D8. But I plan on starting on the '55 in the late spring. As I hope to end up with a daily driver, I'm going to plan on air conditioning the puppy. Has anyone had experience with air conditioning an older model with 6 volt electrics? I mean with out having to convert it to 12 volts? I will try Vintage Air in Fort Worth, before I go off the deepend. Converting to 12 volts is just too much trouble for an old man. Email me at wbower3@yahoo.com. thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have just acquired a '55 Dodge Royal Lancer 2 door for restoration purposes. It's rough, and loks like I'll need a floor pan and possibley an engine, if the one in it is not rebuildable. Does any one have a donor-parts car within reasonale distance of Oklahoma City? I'm not in any particular hurry, as I need to put the finishing touches on my '38 Dodge D8. But I plan on starting on the '55 in the late spring. As I hope to end up with a daily driver, I'm going to plan on air conditioning the puppy. Has anyone had experience with air conditioning an older model with 6 volt electrics? I mean with out having to convert it to 12 volts? I will try Vintage Air in Fort Worth, before I go off the deepend. Converting to 12 volts is just too much trouble for an old man. Email me at wboer3@yahoo.com. thanks. </div></div>tried to email you but won't go through. give me a shoutabout 55 dodge help. thanks jerry

• 2 weeks later...