Early DB at Auction North Carolina

Guest Nollie Neill Jr

Guest Nollie Neill Jr

Listed below is a link to a upcoming auction near North Wilkesboro NC. Saw it and thought some of you might want to save this one. I personally don't know about this truck, nor will I be able to attend the auction.

Let me know if someone from club gets it.

Take Care,

Nollie Neill, Jr.

Ennice, NC

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=209245&kwd

Guest Nollie Neill Jr

Just read my post and of course I put "Truck", but it's a 4 door hardtop. Trucks are just what's always on my mine.

Sorry - Nollie

Hi Nollie: Saw your post. We have a completely restored 1936 Dodge 1 1/2 ton dump and a 1928 Graham Brothers Canopy Express (huckster truck). We're from Florida.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DBtouring

I went to the auction today and the car sold for $3,700, I think was the final price plus a 5% buyers fee. I talked to the guy that bought it and he wants to fix it back original, Thank Goodness.

I offered my help and gave him all my contact info and told him about the club. We'll see what happens.

Guest DBtouring

I thought so too, but everything at the auction sold for high prices. Guess that's why me or my father-in-law didn't end up with it. I took the trailer and all. I was ready to bring it home. If the guy is serious about restoring it, I'll help him all I can. I no he'll need a couple pieces and at least the one rim that has been sitting on the ground and rusted real bad. Hope people in the club will help him out with parts if he truely does restore it.

Thanks saddlemtn for posting about the auction.

James