Chrome Wheels

Guest Hitzzz

Guest Hitzzz

I'm looking to get a set of chrome wheels to add some sparkle to my 90 Reatta. I'm looking to keep the cost down so I was wondering if there are any GM production wheels that will fit the Reatta without any complications ...I would probably be looking for the wheels from a slavage yard ....and I want to keep the orginal 15" size ... Any thoughts or suggestions...????

I know the regulars are probably tired of hearing me talk about this, but... I can't help you if you want to stay with 15-inchers, but I bought a set of chrome take-offs from a '95 Cad Concours for $400, including shipping. They're 16-inchers and fill the wheel wells better than the originals. A set of Barney Eaton's Reatta plastic centerpieces epoxy right into the Cadillac wreaths on the hubcaps. The result is a beautiful wheel with a stock look. E-mail me at jsell26965@aol.com if you want to see what they look like.<P>Jerry Sellers

See the previous threads. Reatta uses the same wheels as most large GM FWD cars with 5-115mm bolt circle (am told 5-4.5" will fit - abt .014" mismatch on each stud, some manufacturers apparently do not differentiate). +32mm offset.<P>If you can find originals you like for a good price, grab. All factory wheels should use the same lugs (conical). Keep in mind that many yards sell all they can get to reconditioners who then charge $150-$200/wheel instead of /set.<P>Also keep in mind that Barney (plug) has new wheel centers so if you find one with a recess the same size as the originals, it can sport a Reatta logo as well.

Hey Dudes... thanx 4 the info. My stock Select 60 wheels are takin' a beating... much in part thanx to the "Mrs." who has a tendency to know that she's too close to the curb WHEN SHE HITS IT! I think a set of them thar Cad wheels is their salvation!!!!!!! smile.gif" border="0