wheel stuck won't come off

89TC-16V

i've been trying for the past few months, i've wd-40ed it, anytype of penetrant, hot, cold, and i can get this 15in wheel on my TC to come off. all the lugs have been off for about 6 months, the car is sitting on the ground with no lugs, and the wheel doesnt even budge an inch. its got Fond metal, im guessing is aluminum, wheels and they are stuck to the stock rear solid rotors on this car. i've lifted it, tried mule kicking it, had a 2x4 up against it and hit it, nothing budges this thing. the other back one came loose, but this one is just stuck. any ideas?

no pading, no more 2x4s, they are all under Tds holding up diff things. my friend did the breaking loose, not like i needed that wheel, i have extras. i now have 4 with good matching tires on my TC that has for once really moved under its own power and they are 4 good wheels and i have 2 with decent rubber in good shape for spares. might have it driving down the block before winter, pulling it apart tomorrow a little to see if i can get it into reverse, if not i can roll it down the driveway and see how much power it has in the forward gears, it felt good just moving it in its 12 ft spot in the driveway