Reatta Homecoming update/last one, maybe

RGILL

Talked to the R E Olds Transportation Museum and they will have some Reatta memorialblia laid out For us, when we visit on Friday afternoon, to purchase if we so desire. I have seen what they have and I would say that what they have is probably pretty rare. They have them priced, but still need the boards approval(price wise).

On another note, On Friday after the cruise (after 8PM at the AmerihostInn in their breakfast room) we will have a video presentation "Reatta--Focus On The Future" Lasts approx. 19 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

I work at the museum and just want to add a quick note here.

We still have a few items left that are for sale. If you are interested you can email me at

arkaiser@ameritech.net and I will see what we can do for you.

Also note that we have two file draws full of Reatta items. Mostly photos and slides. Far to many for us to have gotten out for you to see. If there is something special you would like me to look for let me know also. I'm sure we could supply copies at a resonable cost.

One last thing. As of today we do have a Allante on display.

Rick Kaiser

It was mentioned to me at the museum that they don't have and would very much like a Reatta. As in put it in the will. Mine is currently listed in my will as going to the McPherson College Automobile Restoration School. I may change. Oh that's pretty morbid, but I'd like the car to go to someone who would want it when I'm done with it. I don't see me ever selling it.

My interest in McPherson came when I asked a friend who works at Manville there "what can you do for fun in this place?" Out of that came McPherson and also the Space Museum in Henderson, which is the most fantastic place of it's kind I have ever seen. They have actual Russian space capsules a along side US capsules of the same period, plus V 1 & V2 missles with construction instructions found inside, and a mock up Shuttle.