parts needed

just involved in accident--need rt. front fender, rt. headlight assembly & mounting hardware, rt, cornering light assembly and front bumper. does anyone have these parts? confused.gif" border="0

Thanks, Skip.<BR>Hi Ecniv,<BR>I do have 8 parts cars and have the parts you are looking for. Send me an e-m at <BR>jfinn@computerpro.com and I can give you some prices on the parts and please include your city or zip code for shipping costs.<BR>Jim

I recent watched my left front fender demolish like a grenade hit it. The parking lights/turn signal assembly was demolished as well. The bumper and headlight assembly missed getting damaged.<P>The body shop got the parts and did all the repairs for approx $3200. He said he had to scramble for the fender and running light assembly, but the parts are out there. They did an superb repair job!<P>I pamper my 90 convertible, driving it about 110 miles (my commute) every other week when the weather is good. I'm pushing 110K on it with no other problems. I use a Buick dealer for regular maintenance because several of the mechanics know Reattas. I will need to replace the top in the next couple of years as the edges are starting to curl. I also keep the car covered in the garage.<P>Good luck on the repairs.