1935 Ford 4 door sedan delux

New Friends

I am new to this forum and introducing myself, I hale from mid michigan and have stored for the past 25 years a 35 ford 4 door sedan. I am close to retiring and need to move this unit out of my pole barn. It appears that to sell it I need a title.

So here the question, where are serial #'s located on this car I found a Stamped body # on the firewall, are there engine #'s also?? I expect that things are different state to state but what is needed for a title??

Thanks in advance for your help.

David In Mid michigan smile.gif

Dear David,Engine serial number is on the transmission case and on 3 spots along the length of the top of the drivers side framerail.I believe you can see the front one,its in the engine compartment just ahead of where the inner frame is connected to the main frame rail.Hope this helps.diz smile.gif

Thank you so much Diz, I had scraped in that area quite a bit on the advice of others to no avail, however after your confirmation I went at it with a grinder with a rust remover pad. Yippee thar she blows just like you said right next to steering gear box.

Thanks again for your help.

David in mid michigan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kevinshea

David in the palm of michigan -- What condition is the car in? does it run? do you have any pictures.

Got a friend in Holland MI who is into 35s.