Tucson Arizona Car Help!!!

Jason_p

Hey all, new member here. And I need help... I am about to purchase a 81 Rolls - the thing is, it will not fit properly in my garage. I do have outside covered parking which is off street and very safe, however I dont want this as a permanate solution. I have looked around at some storage facilities in Tucson, however nothing really fits. Does anyone have any ideas?

Welcome Jason. Bill and I had a 1958 Chevy and no garage. We rented a garage that belonged to an older lady that had sold her car. It was some income for her and a safe storage area for our car. We found out about it from a mutual friend. So you might want to look around your neighborhood and see if anyone has an empty garage or check your local papers or ad flyers to see if anyone has garage space to rent. Make sure and check with your insurance company to verify that the car would be covered if it is not on your property.

Good luck. smile.gif

My son has two rentals near St Mary's hospital off Speedway, that have 2 car garages but only 1 is currently being used. I'll check with him this pm and if he's interested, we'll exchange contact info. He also has a very secured and clean warehouse that is not full. He keeps his '50 Plymouth Coupe there.

Jason--is this one of those 80's Rolls' that go for about $15K these days? if so, be forwarned--a simple brake job can set you back about $800 per wheel, and none of the parts are interchangible with anything cheap. If you do buy it, call Tom Dieczick in Detroit, for parts. He's sort of a renegade RR parts man. He's got the goods, and will save you $$$. His number is 248-477-4767. M-F 8-5.