1936 DB Los Angeles

Im in Northridge,but my car club is from Downtown L.A,,,,I take my 36 to Flame burgers on Corbin & Plummer(Northridge) once in a while,,,I heard there is a cruise night in Burbank,have you heard the same?If you can please send me some flicks of your car,,,Toon

• 4 years later...
Guest andyf56@msn.com
This is my 36 DB sedan

my name is Andrew, and I have a 36 DB Sedan with dual sidemounts. I am about to restore it at this time and I need some small things like fuel sending unit, window trim for the rear vent windows that have rusted from around the glass. I am not sure what color I want to paint it, if any help or advice anyone have please let me know.:)

Edited by andyf56@msn.com (see edit history)

Guest andyf56@msn.com
This is my 36 DB sedan

I should have proofed my dual sidemounts before I sent it.:eek:

Hi andy, Regarding your color search, I too am a 36 dooly owner and was going nuts picking a color. I went to "auto color library" and chose what I thought was an ok color, I called them and they sent out a "spray-out card" of a 36 factory color I liked. I then went to the local auto paint supply, had them copy the color, and make me a 1/2 pint sample. We sprayed a couple small parts, liked it and ordered 6 qts of it. Shot the body last month, looks great! Will be spraying all the small stuff tomorrow, I'll load some photos as soon as the car looks more like a car again. Good luck, Steve.

Hey Toon, Andy and Steve,

Being '36 owners you may be interested in my forum question asking:

" Would YOU be interested in a '36 Dodge "Registry" here in the Forum?".

Take a moment, read through the thread and then answer the 4 poll questions. Should only take a minute or two.

Thanks!

(Four guys here with '36 4Dr Touring Sedans with dual sidemounts! Cool!)

BTW: Hey "Toon" - Great ORIGINAL look to your '36 Dodge! One of the best examples of the car in it's visually correct '36 state that I've seen! Hope you keep it that way! (To "rod" that one would be bad!) 12Volt??? :confused: