Rear floor pans for '65 Wildcat convertible

65_wcat

Looking for leads on rust free floor pans for my '65 Wildcat convertible. Tried Desert Dog Auto. They were really nice. At first they thought they had them for me. However, I learned today that the ones they have are rusted out.

Anyone know any other sources I could try???

Thanks for your help!

Greg

BCA #38869

Ted,

You're a life saver!

I would need both sides from half way under the front seat up to and including the portion under the rear seat if possible.

If that's too large, the section from half way under the front seats up to part where the bottom of the rear seat cusion ends would do.

I'll send my phone number by PM if my description is unclear.

Thanks!!!!!!

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

No problem at all Ted!! We all have lives outside of our Buicks.. (I think)

If you have any extra horn brackets I'd be much obliged as well. Can't find 'em anywhere. Just give me a final tally for the damage.

I saw that Wildcat on the e-bay as well. It's located about 40 miles away from me. Tried to get the wife into the idea of "his and hers" '65 convertibles. No chance.

Seriously, someone had a post on this site or V-8 Buick regarding an old man selling a '65 Wildcat on Long Island a while back. Had photos of the car in the garage. I could swear this is the same car...

Did you see the white one for sale on e-bay? Like the white/red combo.

Mee to. Love the two tone red...

The horns (or brackets) on my car appear to be incorrect. They're mounted inside the fenders. All of the other '65 have them mounted on the outside of the inner fender. I think one points down and the other points out. Mine will only mount inside the fenders. Not sure if the horn and bracket (or mount??) are one unit

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...