Oldsmobile wheelcovers - year/value?

suzieq

Our elderly neighbor was going to throw these away! Can someone help me out and identify what year vehicle these might be from and a possible value on them? They are in near perfect condition! They have been mounted.

4334917.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From what I can tell they fit '67 thru '75 Cutlasses and '73 thru '75 Omegas. Can't help you with a value, but I wouldn't think they'd be real popular. EBay's probably your best bet.

Paul </div></div>

Thank you for the info!

I have a set on my '71 Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe, but the words 'OLDSMOBILE' are near the outer ridges. The picture in Fusick's catalog says those are for 67-69. Fusick is selling a set of 4 (new) for $200. Since I see most cars with full or rally wheels, you need to find some one restoring a car back to what the sticker said came on it. They look in pretty good shape, so you can figure a price.

• 2 months later...

All I know is I bought 3 covers for a 90 Caprice and they were $20 plus shipping, you have 4 and they are older so I would say $40 at a minimum, I mean $10 a piece, if someone can't buy them for that, I would put them on a wall.

Put them on Craigslist for her.