91 Conv., 4k miles, bid here?

Are you serious wally???? How about making me an offer on my 90....I called my wife out to my office to see this one but she won't buy my story about how neat it would be to own two the same color! Help me out here...<P>------------------<BR> My Topless Reatta<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/drbuch2000/TheReatta.html" TARGET=_blank>http://hometown.aol.com/drbuch2000/TheReatta.html</A>

Guest wally888

You didn't say how much for the 91? Probably less than 200 left and few,if any, w/ 4k?<BR> Besides I'm moving to Atlanta and may actually get to use part of a tripple garage for a car.<BR> Ain't married life great!<p>[This message has been edited by wally888 (edited 03-27-2001).]

Guest Stan Leslie

Trivia - There were only 13 Burgundy 91 Convertibles built. One, maybe three were donated to schools. One believed scrapped. That would leave around 9 in existance. Two of those are known to have over 70,000 miles. Only rarer color is gray, with 5 produced.<p>[This message has been edited by Stan Leslie (edited 03-28-2001).]

Guest Stan Leslie

The #'s by color were published by Buick in a book (THe Buick - A Complete history). The other info from the database info. Not sure if it's 100% accurate, but it's close.

If anyone knows 1991 Reattas, it is Stan Leslie. It appears he has made it his lifes mission to know about every one.<P>I have two GM printouts with color information on 1991 convertibles only (no coupe info) both indicate that only 13 burgundy convertibles were made. Here are some additional thoughts.<BR>You could get the burgundy car with grey or saddle interior, plus you could choose a white, black,or tan top. <BR>Now, Stan is the number man and although the split is surely not even, there could be 2.16 of each combination of colors and tops....<BR>