Blue '89 for Sale ??

tcams76

Happy New Year to everyone. I have not been on this site in about 8 months. Question. My 1989 coupe in just sitting, what would a be a good selling price........everything is working,no accidents, dark blue inside and out, new tires, air works good. confused.gif

If you really want to sell it $750 to $1250 maximum. If you don't really want to sell it that bad - $1500 to $2500. If you go by the so-called Price Guides and you want the car to collect dust some more $3000 to $4500.

There are several on this forum in the past 3 months for $1000 to $1500 with no takers. No market for these cars except as nice looking daily drivers, maybe.

Guest spyhunter2k

I saw cars with that much mileage listed for about $2500 in my local Auto Trader, though the seller probably actually received $1800-2000. You could add about to a thousand to the value if the mileage would have been below 100K and the paint and interior were still near perfect.

I agree somewhat with F14. People seem to advertise Reattas on this forum for cheaper than I have seen on Ebay, so this isn't the place to get top dollar for the car. It seems that people on the forum are willing to sell their cars for a bit less to those they know are familiar with it and thus prepared to work through the inevitable electrical gremlins that will surface.

All in all, I think Ebay is the best place to sell if you're looking for a good balance between time and getting the best price. Autotrader will take a while, and people here are accustomed to rock-bottom prices. Ebay's a good middle ground.

Good luck.

Guest inthespot

I have been looking for a '91 would take a '90 with under 100k just to drive a few days a week. Color not an issue but would like a good to nice (not perfect) exterior and a nice interior. Would $2500 to $3500 be out of the question. I live in Nashville TN but know I will have to travel to get one. Mike inthespot@comcast.net

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have been looking for a '91 would take a '90 </div></div>

Would you like a coupe or convertible?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Would $2500 to $3500 be out of the question. </div></div>

...for any 90/91 in the condition you describe, it will be difficult at that price, unless you find an unadvertised one, whose owner just wants it gone.

I collect Reattae, and would LOVE to find a 90/91 <100k, clean in & out for your price. Hemmings lists 90/91 coupes, in good#3 condition between $5k-$6K.

Best price I've seen for a 91 coupe is $5000, still available. Send me a PM.

post-38921-143137882279_thumb.jpg