MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL - AND GOODNIGHT!

manikmekanik

I pray a MERRY CHRISTMAS to all here who would accept such a blessing.

...and Happy holidays to all who enjoy the time off generated by our nation's recognition of this Christian holy day, as a citizen.

Winter solstice being the end of the natural year promotes humans to reflect on the trials and tribulations of the year gone by, and at times of the life preceeding, or the lives preceeding our own. One man's life in particular is focused upon through this season due to his impact on humanity, and is celebrated to this day. I feel his published words/teaching/philosophy can be easily condensed into three simple words;

[color:\\"purple\\"] <span style="font-weight: bold">LOVE ONE ANOTHER</span>

This man IS Jesus Christ, whether or not you believe he is the son of God,

one can agree these 3 words can overcome boundaries which imprison us all.

LOVE ONE ANOTHER crosses all religious/political/societal boundaries and suggests a world without hate and evil, where people live side-by-side, without the stigma of race/religion/politics hampering thier happiness, nor thier respect for one another's beliefs or privacy, a truly free society.

I must head back out to the shop now, as Notamekanik's Pathgrinder's master cylinder died Wednesday. Just when we thought she'd be coming home for Christmas, she called, far from home, with no brakes. I told her to get a ride to her apt. and trudged thru the tundra to rescue her & her truck. I got back home @ 4am. Now I'll juggle the cars around to get hers in, fix it, then enjoy Christmas with the family.

Then it's back into the shop to catch=up on all the maintenance issues before starting the "Winter restoration" cycle on the "HERD". There should be a good Reatta crop to harvest here by spring.