89 Reatta CRT schematic

Myself and a friend both have 89 Reattas with CRT's that have jitter on the lower part of the screen at times. I have seen posts on this forum in the past where others also have had this problem. We believe we can repair them if we had a schematic of the CRT. Does anyone have or know where we could get one?<BR>A complete manual of the CRT built by Zenith would be best.<BR>Thanks for any help.<BR>Fred<BR>

I don't have the schematics, but you might be able to find someone at Zenith to get you one. As for the CRT screen, the indication you are getting is the first sign of CRT failure. According to the dealership, the CRT's do not get enough air circulating to keep them cool. This causes them to overheat. You might be able to get some relief by adjusting the horizontal and vertical adjustments in the CRT Housing, but I wouldn't suggest it. Personally, it sounds like the Vacum Modulator is going bad.

Hi Folks!<BR>I have repaired many of these Zenith Monitors, though I wish anyone trying to obtain the Schematic for them a good luck, as I am in the trade and wasn't able to obtain. The one very reason I was given from an inside source is that GM and Zenith had a contract to not leak out any any inf. with regards to the Touch Screens. However should I get the schematics I will let ya know.<P>Prakash