Need front hubs for disc wheels on 24 Touring.

DoubleG

OK guys, I need your help! I have a 1924 Dodge touring in restoration mode. Right outa the gate I find that my front axle is bent beyond repair. So I found a good 24 front axle but my old wheel bearings dont fit on the new spindles! They're too small. Then I find the correct size wheel bearings. But now they don't want to fit inside my old hubs!!! After talking to some of the experts I have a feeling that I started out with a 23 axle and not a 24. My car is an earlier 24, with alot of cross over stuff on it. Please, does anyone have a good set of front wheel hubs for disc wheels (5 hole) 1924 Touring they would consider selling to me?! Or some other solution to this problem before I go completely insane ?!!! Thanks. Double G

Thank you very much for replying to my cry for help so quickly! I am in the Los Angeles area, Lake Hughes to be specific. I understand your reluctance to part with the hubs. These parts are getting to be like gold. I have tried most of the DB vendors but no luck. I would really like to move forward and get this part of the car back together before winter hits. Let's see if any other offers come in this week before you make the sacrifice. do you need any sizes or dimensions to make sure your hubs will fit my situation? Thanks again!

George

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...