91 Reatta for sale

1991 Buick Reatta Coupe for sale.<BR>Polo Green with Tan Leather Interior<BR>A collector - only 50 produced in this color the last year the Reatta was produced.<BR>Polo Green was a new color for 1991 production. Sunroof, fully loaded with 14 way adjustable seat, CD, etc. Excellent condition, stored winters, original owner, low miles- 33,000.<BR>Asking $17,500. Interested buyers can send and email to tlbeltran@psinet.com for photos of the vehicle. <P>

I wish everyone would register so that I could send them email direct. There is no record indicating that only 50 polo green cars were built. We have 26 on the database and based on the number spread (cars were painted in color batches) and other known facts, I would estimate the number is closer to 150 and possibly more. Polo green was announced (introduced)in October of '90 but the first know car was built in March and it was probably a show car. <P>The information you send me about your car help to establish this information. If the owner of the car above would send the VIN number I will add his polo green car to the database. <P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Okay, I finally registered. Now, I guess, my post count will start at 1. frown.gif Shoulda done it a long time ago.<P>As for Polo Green, that is a great color for these cars. I always liked that, the blue, black, and the burgundy (like mine).<P><BR>

Why clutter up the sight with a car priced with the philosophy "make me an offer I can't refuse!" Put it on ebay and you'll find what the whole country thinks your "one of a kind" is worth. eek: