Attn Barney. Database Question

Barney, I just noticed a 91 Reatta in Autotrader that's not in the Reatta database. It is located at Premier Car Sales in Florida with an asking price of $4600. What is most interesting about it is the VIN number. It's 1G4EC13L8MB901552. This would make it one of the very last 91's.<BR>I didn't know what criteria you have to make this a possible new entry. I thought you might be interested. What do you do when previously "unlisted" Reatta's show up?

Thanks for the lead, I rely on may Reatta people to feed me information and hope they continue. <P>I will put ANY Reatta on the database. Wrecked, parts cars, etc. The intent of the database is to get data. Data about colors, interiors, options. For that purpose it doesn't matter if the car is showroom or ready for the crusher. I would like to have complete information about the car, but you will note that many are just serial numbers and a lead (like ad in some newspaper) that tells us that the car was still on the road at that date.<P>We recently discovered a prototype convertible in a wrecking yard in California. <BR>The serial number is that of a '88 coupe. This is exciting information and the details we need for an interesting Reatta article for the newsletter or Buick Bugle.<P>Send me the serial number, colors, options of those cars you find on used car lots, wrecking yards or even parking lots. We will add them to the database...which is rapidly approaching 1500 Reattas.

BARNEY, 91 COUPE VIN# 901552 IS SAME CAR I GAVE YOU ABOUT A MONTH AGO AMD YOU WERE GOING TO GET MARK TO LOOK AT IT. CAR WAS AT A FLORIDA CHEVY DEALER.<BR>CAR IS NOW FOR SALE AT A CHEAP PRICE AT A USED CAR DEALER IN ST. AUGUSTINE, FL.<P>WHAT IF ANYTHING DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT IT. MY GUESS IS CAR HAS SOME PROBLEMS AND CHEVY DEALER WHOLESALED IT.<P>ADVISE<P>BOB SCHUELE<P>PS; DO YOU STILL HAVE 91 CAPS??

I was in Central FL a couple weeks ago. Drove up to Clermont Chev Olds dealer who had advertised this car on AutoTrader.com at the beginning of Sept. The dealership was closed by the time I got there and the lots were all fenced and locked. I could not see this car anywhere.<P>When I got home, just before leaving for Hershey, I saw this car advertised again on AutoTrader.com at the St. Augustine used car dealer.<P>The CARFAX report that I have on this car shows that there have been around three title changes starting in Indiana and ending up in Florida three years ago. At that time, the car had 100,000+ miles on it. It must have a lot more now but neither of the recent ads have indicated mileage.<P>By the way, we have learned that the second to last 91 red coupe made. #1552, has a salvage/junk title.<P>To bad the owners of these last coupes did not know what they had since most of them are all high mileage except for the last one!<P>Marc

Guest Stan Leslie

#1552 now has 134,000 miles. Asking price $4600. <BR>#1553 was last in Quincy, IL with a Salvage title.<BR>#1554 was last Reatta.