What the BDE(Buick Driving Enthusiasts) DO! Besides eat good!

BUICK RACER

WOW! Kudos to Roberta for such a great job in posting the pix from the BDE's Sundown in Sedona. Joe, it is so cool that your grandsons think that the BDE Rocks! It was a pleasure to have them. You are so right about needing young blood, not only in the BDE but in the BCA too! Bruce & Shar and we had so much fun planning this event, and we're glad that all the members enjoyed themselves too. Without them being there it certainly wouldn't be the same. And we had a BIG advantage with the location - how can you top those beautiful red rocks? An the weather cooperated 100%. Our personal favorite of all the offered tours was the Hot Air Balloon! Thanks again Roberta for your good work.

Ken & Paula

Guest imported_MrEarl

What better way to see the west than in a Buick. Great set of photos. Looks like a great time.!!

When I sold my goat herd a few years back my son and I delivered some of them to Texas and then just kept heading west. Toombstone, hiked Red Rock, hiked Grand Canyon, the Mesa Verde, Monument Valley, the meteor crater, and literally just rode arond out west til we ran out of money from that goat sale. BEST 3 weeks I ever spent with my son. Would love to make a trip in one of the Buicks one day up through Yosemite and over to Glacier National.

Where are the next plans for BDE.

Thanks for the work of putting this up for everybody to see Roberta. I certainly enjoyed it!!

Mr Earl -

Thanks for the kind words on the photos. We enjoy taking them!

The next BDE event is this fall in the Copper Country of Northern Michigan, but it is already sold out. The 2006 BDE National will be held in Bardstown, KY. And the 2006 BDE Regional is scheduled for Beaufort SC with trips to Savannah and Charleston. Watch for info in the Buick Bugle. BCA members are welcome to attend one time to see if they agree with the philosophy of the BDE. More often than not, they agree and become part of the BDE "family". Hope you decide to join us at a future BDE event.

Ken & Paula

BCA #6393, BDE # 2

Guest sixpack2639

Hi Ken & Paula, When exactly in 2006 are you (BDE) coming to Beaufort, SC? I live in Beaufort and would like some info on this meet. Thanks, Carl

Hi Carl -

The 2006 BDE Regional in Beaufort is planned for October 15-20, 2006. As the time grows closer, information will appear in the Buick Bugle and on the BDE website. BDE folks love to drive their Buicks, see the country and sure have fun doing it, too. Hope that you will be able to join us.

Paula

Guest sixpack2639

Paula, Thanks for the info. If you need help getting information about the area, let me know, i'd be glad to help. Carl