Reattas in D.C., Maryland & Virginia

It has come to my attention that there are a modest number of Reattas in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area. It might be fun to have a get to gether and exchange stories and information about our fun collectable cars. I have already talked with two fellow Reatta owners who are interested in doing someting with other like minded friends. Are there any other interested Reatta fans out there? Please add your name and information to this posting and hopefuly we wil be able to organize a mini group/event. <BR>

the buick owners of maryland will host an all buick show at miller motors buick on the north east side of baltimore minutes from interstate 95 . we have a class for reattas and this is peer judging. date sunday sept. 24 . check the bugle for information or call me at miller motors. bill lagna 410-485-7300. BCA 3030,GSCA 654, ROA 2861,REATTA DIV 202. I have two 90 convs, bright red and dark red. hope to see you at the show! The dealership has two reattas for sale ,white with blue leather and silver with gray leather. both are coupes ,89 and 90 not sure which is which.

Would love to meet fellow Reatta owners with my 90 maui blue convertible down at Millers, but going to Dover (NASCAR)that day to watch Earnhart Jr. kick butt. Give me a rain check.

If I get some minor headaches worked out before the show, I'll be there, too. (Headliner's starting to sag, needs cleaning, and that daggone overheating prob's getting on my last nerve). Will be out of town til the 18th or so, so we'll see.<BR>You'll hear me comin' if I make it at all smile.gif<BR>LOL to all.

Baltimore is only about an hour and a half drive for me, I may be there if available and the wife feels like taking a drive. If she doesn't, I still may be there.

• 1 year later...