1914 LeZebre

Guest Rick001

Guest Rick001

I'm trying to find information regarding a 1914 LeZebre, Type C Roadster. This car was built in Paris, France. Any information regarding this vehicle would be appreciated. You can contact me through the forum or E-mail RicksKlassics@aol.com Thank you in advance for your efforts. Rick

It's a 1911, but not sure what Model #. Its Serial number is #534. It has a one-cylinder, 5hp engine. I'll see if I can get a picture taken. Perhaps a short story for AA.

The LeZebra in Cincinnati is a 1914 Model C four-cylinder owned by a guy named Philip. He wrote a book on the make, IN FRENCH, so it's a little hard to research it unless you paid attention in French Class. His car is for sale, a nicely restored car evidently. He was asking about $24,000, but I think he has found that there's not much interest at that level. If anyone is interested in the car, I'd be happy to pass on information.

Steve, what kind of info do you have on LeZebra? We don't have much, except the French-written book.

Guest Rick001

West,

There is also a book on this car, also in French. The owner says it was written by the previous owner of the car, I don't have the book in front of me to give you a name, I think Stephen? But he and the car were from Ohio, origionally from France.

Rick

Rick. That's the book I'm referring to. I didn't realize the guy in Cinci had sold it.

Steve... My dad's car is a Model A, single 601cc engine. Probably quite a bit smaller than your CDO. His 1905 REO is half again bigger, and I'm assuming the Olds is about the same. The nice thing about the LeZebra, though, is it has a regular type steering wheel.