Looking for !931 Dodge DH door outside door handles

• 5 years later...

send me pictures of exactly what you need with measurements I might have them the dh handle is different then the da I believe thats why I need shaft length from escutcheon flat to end of shaft and also escutcheon center hole to center hole ie like 1 3/4 or 1 7/16 or 1 1/2 inches then if the escutcheon is flat curved or oval or convex they made thousands of handles so we need to be sure my email is thehandleman@comcast.net

send me pictures of exactly what you need with measurements I might have them the dh handle is different then the da I believe thats why I need shaft length from escutcheon flat to end of shaft and also escutcheon center hole to center hole ie like 1 3/4 or 1 7/16 or 1 1/2 inches then if the escutcheon is flat curved or oval or convex they made thousands of handles so we need to be sure my email is thehandleman@comcast.net

Here is the average passenger side locking door handle for the 1931 Dodge Brothers DH6. Just took it off of one of my coupes. It is about 4 1/16" long. Mounting holes are about 1 3/4" center to center. It has a flat escutcheon. The inner shaft is about 1 1/8" long from escutcheon to end of shaft. The dimension from the bottom of the escutcheon to the keyhole surface is about 1 15/16". If you need more photos, measurements or any other 1931 Dodge DH6 parts let me know.

post-37352-143138307754_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138307763_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138308018_thumb.jpg

post-37352-14313830803_thumb.jpg

post-37352-14313830804_thumb.jpg

send me your personal email and I will send pics of what I have later tonight or tommorrow with price also include your zip code for s&H quote

Thanks Rich

do you need 3 non lockers and one locking??

The original poster (Paul Bessler) included his email address. I was simply showing you what he needs. I do know of another guy who needs a set, but take care of Paul's needs first. Yes, they come as three non-locking and one locking, unless Paul wants two locking.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)