Need 1940 180 dash plastic

imported_v12lincoln

I think standard on the 180 is the light "blond" color, and the darker brown color was an option.

I have the darker color on my car, but I'm not partial either way. I think they both look good. My car is loaded with options, including factory air, overdrive, upholstery, mouton carpeting, radio, deluxe heater.

I have some photos on my computer, but they seem to be way to large in order to attach.

Thanks for the information. The color on this one is the blond. this 180 came with all the options except the AC and spotlight. it was the 40 worlds fair show car in san francisco, still an excellant driver as my Grandfather drove it from sacramento to arizona and back just a few years ago just to visit friends.

Thanks for your help.

I dont remember the body # but its the longest wheel base made that year 5 passenger touring. has the trunk rack and trunk with fitted luggage.

The Lincoln I have is a 48 convertible coupe not considered a true classic but 3 times rarer than any continential. they used hydralics for the windows until 55 I belive, 56 being the first year for electric. its a sissor action with a spring to return the window to the down position. when properly maintained it works like a charm.