Prayers and good thoughts needed please.

Shop Rat

A long time AACA member and show administration worker (with 63 credits as of Roanoke), Jean Allinder of Charleston, W. Va., will be undergoing heart by-pass surgery on Tuesday, June 14th.

Jean had by-pass surgery about ten years ago and so this will be her second surgery of this kind.

Jean travels to the shows with Bill, me and her son-in-law Rodger Woodrum sincer her husband Charlie died several years ago. Jean's daughter Barbara died of cancer nine years ago.

Jean would very much appreciate any prayers or good thoughts that you would like to share on her behalf. She is a wonderful lady.

Ron, Thank you for asking. Cards and notes would mean a lot to her. Many of her Admin. friends have passed away the last couple of years.

Cards/notes can be mailed to her at:

Jean Allinder

5308 Stoneybrook Road.

Charleston, W. Va.25313

Her son Tom is staying at her house and will see that she gets any that are sent.

I have attached a photo of Jean (the lovely lady in the purple shirt). She is sitting on a couch at my mom and dad's place in Fla. with my sister-in-law and my oldest brother. Bill, Jean, Rodger (her son-in-law) and I had been at the AACA show in Orlando and visted my parents and brother and his wife on our way back home.