WooHooo !!! I'm in.................

I got a letter in the mail from the AACA today saying everything went well in getting my Hurst SC/rambler in the compitition race car class !!!! The AACA VP. still needs to look at it and then I should be already for the Greensburg show. I'm trying already to see if I can come up with a trailer to make it to Hershey this year. Can't wait to meet some of you and see those great cars !!!!

If you are in a store or gas station somewhere pick up the new June copy of HOT ROD MAGAZINE and take a look,has the 2007 SHELBY COBRA MUSTANG on the cover. My SC/rambler is on page 22 the first car in the reader rides section. My car is not really a Hot Rob but a Muscle Car with a few simple bolts-ons from back in the day.

It is great to be in this magazine with that new Mustang on the cover as alot of people will read this one. It is nice to get AMC a little exposure in such a major magazine.

A round of thanks to Steve Moskowitz who was very helpful in seeing that I was all set up to make the Greensburg show. I would have to say he is a great person for the AACA to have but i'm sure you already knew this.

Thanks,

Matt

FREEDOM=AMC

It was nice to get in HOT ROD MAGAZINE but I'm looking forward to the July issue of MUSCLE CAR ENTHUSIAST MAGAZINE as my SC/Rambler will be in there also. It is more fitting to be in this magazine as it is a muscle car,not a hot rod.

Glad you got to see it !!!!!!

thanks,

matt

FREEDOM