Reatta agegroups yes - but how about geographics?

Duluth, MN. 23 years of age. My Reatta is one of about 5 that I know of in a town of 80,000. The reason for the relatively high concentration may be because of Jim Finn living here. He has fixed, restored, and sold quite a few Reattas and some of those have stayed in the area.

Guest dukeofo

Amazing. I have a handwritten list of at least 9 Reatta owners in the KC metro area alone.... and have seen most of them in person. I have seen at least 3 others in nearby Overland Park, one a convertible with very low mileage, green on tan. Here in nowhere SW MO, there are two of us a town of 8500. One dark cherry and mine, 90 Maui convertible.

there are 2-3 in the Gateway Buick Chapter in St Louis....... and I know of at least 2 more that don't belone to BCA. Imagine!!!

Being expensive luxury cars, I believe many of them are still in garages, only being driven to golf and occasional jaunt to tennis/grocery store/shopping, etc........ in more affluent parts of town. Most of the owners I know who have one are in business for themselves. A reward?? confused.gif

Then there is Art K in SF who has three.......... I declare, isn't that being greedy?? He should give us one of his to make us each have two. grin.gif

Of course we'd rather have the 49 Buick............................ cool.gif

What's up guys...I live in Jacksonville Florida and i'm 19 years old. I've got a 89 Reatta that I purchaced about a month ago. And I'm still lovin it. I've seen about 7 rolling around here one has been a convertible. However one was a 88 for sale for 1700 got the number so if your interested let me know. It's got some exterior problems but the interior looked real good. White with red interior. I didnt hear it run but he was driving it so it must've not of been too bad. If there's anyone around Jacksonville holla at me maybe we'll be able to start a little club or somthing.

Has to be one of the best questions asked on this forum!

Have to agree that Ohio has its fair share. I drive my red '90 every day. I see a black one in Zanesville pretty often. I know where it lives. See several in the Cincinnati/Dayton area when we go home to visit. See one offered in the Columbus newspaper every so often.

The reatta is a car you just can't help but spot!

About 1:00 this afternoon I passed in opposite direction a blue coupe headed north on US41 between Rockville and Attica, Indiana. Anybody? shocked.gif

Guest checkers

I live in Scarbrough Maine we own 4 reattas one convertable white.A 88 blue coupe ,90 red coupe ,90 maui blue coupe. I know of 3 others in Portland and one other in Scarbrough. Not bad to have 8 reattas in a small area in the upper norhteast. smile.gif