Well i just got to have this

Guest sintid58

Awwwww....I was going to buy it until I saw it comes with no warranty.

Seriously, though, I sure hope a real Buick nut buys it and gives it the treatment it deserves. Most of those Buick wagons from the 50s and 60s were the best looking wagons on the road. I've also noticed old wagons are getting a LOT more respect than they did 10-15 years ago.

Joe

Guest ewing

I see the 58 Caballero sold for $3,850.

The latest edition of collectible auto has recent auction results that include a 58 Caballero in 2+ condition that just sold for $44,000 plus commission fees.

These old wagons are getting higher and higher prices...Especially the cool hardtops, add the Century style and performance and the prices are climbing.

I find this interesting because I have a 58 Caballero that I have offered for sale at the current book value for a 5+ condition and while there is a lot of interest, no one wants to pay more than the value for a condition 5+ , 4 dr model.

Its supply and demand, and these unique old wagons were work horses, that just weren't saved. People are seeing the unique styling, not to mention having a cool car to haul you other old car stuff around in.( they can still be a work horse).

Any way, I just wanted to rant , I guess, and say these old wagons are starting to get the respect they deserve, and I'm glad to see them starting to be 'saved'.

Cheers,

John