Join the club

I just purchased a 1929 Chandler 75, and will be restoring it. The exterior has been painted, however the interior needs to be completely restored. Would like to join the club and participate in any online forum's. Also, I need three Royal 8 hub caps for steel spoke wheels.

Yes please join the club!!! You have found our only online forum. Send me an email and i will get you in touch with our Pres so we can get you signed up.

I would also love to hear about the detail of your car for the Chandler Registry.

Another member of our club also has a Model 75. Roger are you out there??

Guest 1929Chandler

Hi , I am Roger Chandler I have a 1929 Chandler Modle 75 Royal Deluxe, We would be glad to have you as a Club member and Friend and If I can help you in any way you can reach me at chandler29@charter.net I am still working on my chandler. I hope to have it ready for our reunion in 2008 . Mine has wooden wheels so our hubcaps will be different but when I got mine the previous owner had looked for hubcaps for 30 years and not found them . I have had mine since 1999 and I now have 5 hubcaps . Mostly due to the Chandler Clevland Club and the great people in it .

Thanks for your response. I made an error on the hubcaps .. I need three Chandler 8 hubcaps, the large size. Hopefully I will be able to bring the car 'home' next week, it is still in storage about 50 miles from us. When I get her home I will have a million questions .... I'm sure! thanks, Ron