YOU'RE INVITED TO STOP IN SYRACUSE BEFORE THE JULY BCA EVENT! *D

NYBobP

Guest EDBS0

Thanks.

Picking up the tab is much too generous, If you would only just wax my car ooo.gif.

Sound very interesting I'll put it on my calendar.

You might want to post a link to yahoo maps?

Thanks, Robert

Guest EDBSO

A <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Baloon's</div></div>is a balloon on a short string.

A Balloon is a balloon on a regular length string and ...

A Ballloon is a balloon on a very long string and ...

A Balooon is a very large balloon on a short string and...

A Balllooon <span style="font-style: italic">you get the idea?</span>

Thanks for the invitation. My wife, Kitty, and I will plan to stop in on the 6th. Since we will most likely be driving up from SC that day, we will probably miss the car show at 4:00.

Very likely will be driving my black convertible that Toni sold me. I can't believe that you would "on up to"(that's Southern for admit) knowing him.

Looking forward to meeting some Reatta folks in person.

Ed

The classic car show is in the Home Depot parking lot that Wednesday. Next door is Flamingo Car Wash. I will arrange with the owner to have the Reattas washed at no charge before taking them to the show, or before driving to Batavia.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pleased to have sold my '90 red convertible to a couple from Tallahassee. (Will change the pix as soon as I get my black '91 convert out of storage). I'm glad the car be staying in Florida. I'm hoping Gloria and Roger (the new owners) will be part of the forum. They are working on being with us that Wednesday night. See you in Syracuse on July 6th!

• 3 weeks later...

Bob, we are enjoying our new convertible. We are planning to come the meet and see you in Syracuse. I think we will leave the Reatta home. It is too far to drive from Florida. Looking forward to it.

Best regards,

Roger & Gloria

90 red/tan convertible

91 red/tan coupe

90 red/tan coupe

For those driving their Reattas, the Waterfront Rest. will let us park them in a reserved spot near the front door. If you can come early in the day (and have your golf clubs in your trunk), you are invited to play golf as my guest at LakeShore Yacht & CC, close by. If you're not driving a Reatta and are a member of the Reatta Div., you are invited as well. Thanks for all the responses! smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to come, but my Reatta is going to have to stay home... it's still not ready for the road. Well, it is, but I'd rather not drive so far in it, just yet. I'll add it to my calendar. I think I have Gettyburg on July 1-3... but that's a few days before. Hopefully I'll have some extra cash after the reenactment. It's damn expensive to do that stuff! Will a '95 Ford T-Bird look out of place? tongue.gif

So, William Shatner has done it again! That b*stard! He's so damn good! Now if I could find a good price for that same place. I hope Shatner is able to pull some strings more me... I mean, I've been a not-so-avid fan of his since... well since I can remember... like 1982... or whenever I saw my first Star Trek film. Hey, not bad for a 2 year old, huh? I used to have a good mememory... Age will do that to you... and I'm only 25! When I'm 50 I'll be completely useless. More probably, a blithering idiot stuck in a chair all day long. Someone please promise me that they'll poison me with Cyanide at that point! Rant, rant, rant... the point was made, that Priceline is not a bad website! wink.gif

Guest EDBSO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently, I'm already a blithering idiot, since I can't spell MEMORY correctly... (sigh) frown.gif </div></div>

or use the edit feature laugh.gif we now return you to NYBobP's thread.

Bob,

I wonder if it would be worth while to take a short drive from Home Depot to my Reatta garage in North Syracuse. I have a lot of collectible Reatta stuff displayed along with my 3 red Reattas. It is like a Reatta museum. Might be fun to see. I am just off Taft Rd. Would take about 5-6 minutes from the Home Depot parking lot. Are you aware the Hofmann Rest. in Northern Lights is packed with collectible cars on Wednesday nights? Could also do a quick caravan through there. Good luck with your new convert.

Chuck Parry