July 31, 2005 Flint Site Centennial Car Show Change !!!

Don Bent

Unfortunately, due to logistical concerns within General Motors, the car show that was planned for July 31, 2005 will be changed.

Instead of the Sunday, July 31, 2005 show at Crossroads Village, the car show is being changed to: Thursday July 21, 2005 at the GM Powertrain Flint North (The Buick) Site.

The Car Show will NOT be open to the public, and will be limited to GM employees and car show entrees only. As with the originally planned show, there will not be any entry fee. We apologize for the great inconvenience, especially for those planning to travel a distance for this event.

If you are still interested in attending this event, please email me at don.bent@gm.com

Thank you, and again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Don Bent

GM Powertrain Flint North

Guest GS70Stage1

This is purely a what if question. Could there be a place to store a car (for 2 weeks) if someone was able to drive from Batavia to Flint after the National? I would love to fly home from Flint, then fly back for this event and then drive home. But what I would really love to do is leave the car again, then go back for the Woodward Cruise in August. I love driving my 35 year old car, but can't make that many round trips and take that much vacation time to do it.

BTW, my car was built in Flint and was a factory exec car in Flint. Just means it would be more fun for me to take it in Flint.