Dart Video Co.?

Guest 53Nailhead

Guest 53Nailhead

Hey Guys

Just rec'd a flyer in the mail for 'The Buick Collection The Golden Anniversary '53'. Has anyone had any dealings with Charles Dart & his video company. Sounds like a cool batch of tapes. Is he affiliated with the BCA, I never sent for this. Whad'ya think!?

Hi there,

I got a 55 Buick slide show and a bunch of other things on a video a loooong time ago from him and I really thought it was cool. Heck, I wouldn't have bought the slide show on how to adjust the brakes on my car on ebay even if I ever saw it was available. It wasn't the greatest quality, but it wasn't the greatest to begin with probably,

Mike

Remember those film strips with the record and the beeps to tell you when to flip to the next still picture from grade school?

Buick used to use a similar method for their saleman training information. Dart has transferred the years that he could locate to a video tape. The filmstrips are very rare. I have a couple of them however unless you have access to an original style film strip projector, there's no way to watch them unless someone like Dart converts them to video.

Quality is decent, especially considering that the films and record disks are 50 years old or so at the time of transfer to video.

Guest 53Nailhead

Sounds like you guys are happy with Charles video(it's only money). Charles Dart address is PO Box190778, Mobile, Al. 36619 Phone 251-443-6819. Hope it's alright to post this!

Les