Hi. New here. Got a '67 Olds question.

Junqueboi

Hello to all. I collect old GM stuff & was browsing around E-bay & saw this car:

web page

If that didn't work the E-bay item number is 4524880338. It's a '67 Olds 98 LS.

I happen to have one of these cars but my door panels are completely different. I can't post a picture of my interior, but my panels look a lot "dressier" & have hinged metal pull-handles instead of those plastic looking ones. When you close the doors on my car the handles actually swivel on their mounts (hard to explain) & bounce back against their stops -- well there are no stops actually... it makes you think there's something loose inside the door itself.

I just find it interesting that there were different "levels" of the 98 in 1967 & I figured all the LS's had the same interior appointments. Got any ideas? Just curious basically.

By the way, this car is a steal. I'd buy it myself, but waaaay too many irons in the fire. Notice it has telescoping wheel, Comfortron, cornering lights, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

The Oldsmobile 98 series in the mid to late sixties offered a Town Sedan (had a B-pillar between the door glass), the Holiday Sedan and Holiday Coupe ('Holiday' = Hardtop), the convertible; plus the Luxury Sedan. The Luxury Sedan, or LS, was an extra-luxurious version of the Town Sedan. Incidently, the Town Sedan was the only 98 model that didn't use the combined power seat and window controls on the driver's armrest (power seat and power windows were optional on that model); nor did it have the rear fold-down armrest. The LS added that stuff plus a rear vanity on the front seatback with a tissue dispenser for the rear seat passengers. A vinyl roof cover was also standard to set it apart.