I think we all should thank John Chapman!

I just looked at a post on the performance forum about swapping trannies. John had posted a VERY detailed response to the question along with numerous links to related information. I was reminded about all the similar responses I have seen by him. John has always gone way out of his way to answer posts, solving others problems. He has helped me (the great search engines he posted to my request comes to mind). He is a true gentleman and I hope you all know how much of a help he has been on this forum in the couple years that I have visited here. No need to respond to this, though I am sure he would appreciate it. I just wanted to say thanks for everyone.

You are so right, MartinSr. John always amazes me with his list of web sites and assorted information that never involves any "guess" work but always includes the "facts". As a result, I always look forward to reading his posts. By the way John, you at one time posed a question to me in this forum about the possibility of putting a "300" in a certain Mazda. Was that a truck? I was going to come back to that particular post and reply ,but, somehow I never found it again. Anyway, thank you for all your input.<P>Regards<BR>Garry

Certainly, John has been a great asset to this board. But, I have to wonder - why does his car still require assembly?<P>Come on, John, apply some of that knowledge and get your car on the road. It's not fair that we're driving around enjoying our Buicks this summer and our answer man isn't.