91 TC for sale Help est. value

Hello, we have a 1991 Red / Ginger V6 TC with top, service book, 53,000 miles, no tool kit. This has always been garaged and used in good weather (no rust).

Nice shape and paint, leather seats show normal wear. Factory CD (does not work). I'm wanting to place it for sale and would like feedback on it's value.

Hi Richard, I'm pretty new to the TC world, but I've been working at trying to understand the prices, and I've watched e-bay almost every day for 4 months specifically for TC's.... Here are a few things I have observed ... Low miles is always good, but with the poor odometer performance, low mileage is not looked at as positively with these cars as with other cars. 91's seem to not be the highest dollar cars, but are still desirable. I bought a "parts car 91" that ran good but was rusty for $1,600.00, and I bought a very nice low mile 89 turbo 2 for $6,000.00.. I've seen very near perfect 89 turbo 2's sell at $9,000.00 even a little more, and I've seen what looked like nice cars not even get $5,000.00 .. So my opinion, and please just take it as one car guy to another not professional advice ... depending on the area of the country, and the general condition, I think you will get from $4,500 to maybe $8,500 if it's really nice and everything works great. The 89 & 90 "standard" (stick) transmission cars with the special motor generally get more money ... But one just sold on e-bay in poor but running condition for $1,650.00 and I almost bought one that went for $8,800 (I bid $8,700.00)and I saw one go for $6,500.00. I know this isn't a great answer but maybe it can start the discussion.