Great auto pics

Twitch

If anyone likes to collect auto pics this site has many www.usenetbinaries.com/ It is free to sign up and people upload tons of old car images most fit for PC wallpaper or screensavers. Looks like there are a very few folks there with tens of thousands of pictures of every type of auto for the teens forward to more modern on their computers that share them with everyone.

Hi Twitch (I hear they have an ointment for that),

I also have had really good luck on the newsgroups at alt.binaries.pictures.automobiles.

And its free but of course you have to wait and search for the cars you are interested in.

I will certainly check your link out. I collect pictures of cars ... and its legal (I think...not sure about that anymore).

Thanks for the great link!!

Hahaha! Yeah if you mean the "Twitch' it's a moniker I got when I was in-country. I had the slightly nervious habit of letting my finger 'twitch' on the trigger guard when we were hunkered down.

Anyhow the site is good since it has thumbnails to scan through so you can see what you're interested in. Pic titles will not always define the image well. It is actually alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Since you collect pics also check out www.webshots.com since there are tons there that people upload from car shows, swap meets, parades, museums and more. Webshots has a free download screensaver/wallpaper program that is slick as snot on a doorknob too.

DropGob.gif