AUSSIE 2002 NATIONAL PICTURES

Wildcat-65

For anyone interested seeing a selection of the cars that attended our 2002 Nationals we have created a photo album on our website <A HREF="http://www.buickclub.wiredup.com" TARGET=_blank>Buick Club of Australia (Inc Vic)</A><BR>Comments welcomed as well as contributions to our gallery section.<BR>Lots of Australians will be attending your 2003 Buick centenary celebrations.Those that I have spoken to are really looking forward to it.<P>Keep on Buicking.....Brian Flynn<BR> buickclub@wiredup.com

That is one of the best web-sites I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing your 1700 mile trip with us. Will see many of you next year. Norb,Flint,Mi

Thanks for the compliment, it's nice to know our efforts have given Buick fans some pleasure........more pics will continue to be added to the Gallery section as we feel this is one of the main focal points that car loving visitors look for.<BR>Some Australian designed buicks will be featured in the coming months including the unique 1936 - 1938 2 door All enclosed Coupe or "Slopers" as they affectionately known ......how many in USA know of their existance? buickclub@wiredup.com <BR>Regards.....Brian Flynn

I have a copy of the tape made by john and Barb Gerstkemper fifteen years ago when they went on a trip with some of the Buick club in your beautiful country. They were driving one of Basil Keirs Buicks . It shows many unusual body styles only available in Australia. I have talked to Norm Bradford,and he informed me that there is a LARGE contingent of you Blokes coming for our 2003 meet. I hope to meet you,so look me up. <P>Joe Taubitz<BR>BCA 1308<BR>BDE 001