Wanted: '51 41D Underseat Heater MOTOR

Guest Mr. Solutions

Guest Mr. Solutions

Hi

Looking for a 1951 (or other year that will fit) passenger underseat heater MOTOR - mine is fried. This must fit a Model 41D. [i'm not an expert, but I think this underseat heat motor fit quite a few models].

Thanks

Guest Mr. Solutions

Hi Jim

Thanks for the reply.

I do a daily check for all Buick goodies with the keywords of "BUICK" and "1951", and did not see a heater...

I expanded my search to "BUICK" "HEATER" "MOTOR", and came across the following items, neither of which sem to fit the bill.

Item# 4505585154

Item# 4505344701

I will be posting a picture next, with dimentions, so hopefully somebody has one, or knows where to get one.

I'm kinda desperate for one, but will not pay and arm and a leg, if you know what I mean.

Thanks

Johan

Good Morning: I have a complete under heater assembly removed from a 1951 and would have to put in on a battery to see if it works. I suspect it will as I have never removed one which did not. I also have a NOS heater motor in the box. Email me at Brooker50158@hotmail.com if interested and have not found what you need. Price depends upon where it must be shipped. Thanks, Patrick W. Brooks

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...