Has Anyone done business with...

Guest BillEBuick

Guest BillEBuick

The Finishing Touch Inc out of Chicago Il. that is advertized in the bugle under services offered I have had one pot metal piece destroyed by someone who said they could restore it this place sounds like they are capable would I like to know if anyonehas had parts done by them BillE

I had them restore the stainless steel molding that is located between the two grilles of my '40 Buick. The part was dented and almost flattened in several places. They did an excellent job, and it looks like new. I was very pleased with their work and will use them again.

Woody Michel

'40 Buick Roadmaster Coupe

I sent them a test piece of Pot metal off of my 1950 Buick Estate Wagon.

It came back flawless. I then sent them all the rest of my pot metal, Stainless and chrome. It also came back flawless.

They didn't lose any of my parts and took pices apart and put them back together too.

I am extremley happy with the job Mark and his crew did on the pieces from my car. I woul reccomend them to anyone.

Guest BillEBuick

Thank you very much I will let them know about your good referances I felt confident when I talked to them I just wanted to through this up here to see what i came up with BillE

• 2 weeks later...