1960 Buick Flxible ambulance--very rare.

bebop138

I am taking offers on this car.Records show that there are only four of these cars left in the world. The car was restored within the last five years and no expense was spared. The car was completely gutted and redone. An original ND. car in very good shape was just made like new. Red and white,twin Federal beacons and Federal 78B siren. All mechanicals, interior,body,chrome,suspension, all redone. This car was in the Bugle I belive in the March issue 2004.I belive in driving my cars to shows so it does have some road wear---more honest info call me at 952-835-2568 or E-MAIL me landersen@mn.rr.com This is a very stunning automobile,no dissapointments. $20,500

Guest 60Buick

Lee have some bad news, good news and horrible news. Bad news is your ambulance is not as rare as you thought. Good news is I have uncovered more ambulances since we last talked. Counting yours there are 4 that I know of and have a few leads to find others. Horrible news, I found 14 Premier ambulances, after they were crushed. mad.gif