Wanted: 1965-66 Buick Wildcat two door or convertible

Guest JL59

I am looking for a 1965-66 Buick Wildcat two door hardtop or convertible. Also I am looking for a 1966 Buick Electra 225 two door or convertible. Thanks for any leads anyone can give me. I appreciate any help.

Jeff

Guest my3buicks

Jeff, Of course you know to watch ebay. There was a really nice looking Electra(66) Coupe on ebay a short time ago, you might want to try to track that down. Also red 65 Cat Convert went off ebay in the recent past. Maybe try some past aution searches. Also watch collectorcartrader.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a '66 Electra 2 door hardtop, possibly interested in selling. I don't know the history of the car but I couldn't resist buying it. It needs rear axle work to get back on the road. It reads about 85,000 mi.

Very little rust. Cool car. I will try to answer any questions you might have.

Hello;

Please send me pictures of the car. Where is the car located and how much do you want for it? Thanks and here is my email address.

Best Regards,

Jeff Lundberg

Montana

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We own a 1966 Wildcat Custom 2 dr-ht coupe, yellow.401 engine, new tires, new double exhaust system in stainless steel, rebuilt trans and carburator, new shocks (front and rear), new coil springs(rear). Original radio. Complete, needs just a new paint. Car is located in Belgium. Price $7000.

I have a '66 Wildcat Custom Convertible, bucket seat car, engine intact, but I believe it is locked up, needs trunk pan, some rear quarter work, floor pans are not bad, a little rust in the rear seat area, just minor rust holes, and drivers side floor, has some minor rust, but not as bad as some convertibles I have seen, this car was from GA, and has been in MI since 1992 and stored outside, so the rust issues are there, but not as bad as a car that was driven in the north. Bucket seats are still in it but the animals have been in there. Have console stored inside and other parts, car is in Flint, MI, would have to be hauled out, looking for $1750 or BO. I had some pics, but not sure I still have them after hard drive issues on the computer, but I can take more when it's not raining this week, if you are interested. Car is blue with black interior. I think we replaced the hood, with a silver one, that was in better shape, have front bumper to replace the one that is bent from pulling it out of storage, etc. Lots of other parts can be had for extra $$, but will be very reasonable, because this car has to go, I have no time to deal with it, and would really like someone to have it and do it justice, before it gets any worse. Thanks Roberta

• 2 weeks later...