NEED ADVICE!

I HAVE A 1984 BUICK T-TYPE I'VE HAD THE CAR SINCE I WAS 17 WITH '72 455. I'M NOW 19 AND AND I'VE HAD A '69 400 GS STAGE 1 IN THE CAR. I'M PUTTING THE 455 BACK IN WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS. FIRST THING I WANTED TO KNOW IS WHERE CAN I FIND A STINGER IGNITION AND DISTRIBUTOR I'VE LOOKED ALL OVER? BUT STILL LOOKING. ALSO I HAD THE V6 EXHAUST AND STOCK MANIFOLDS AND THE CAR COULDN'T BREATHE. I BOUGHT HEADERS AND HAVE WARLOCK MUFFLERS BUT I NEED TAILPIPES. I'VE HEARD THERE IS A COMPANY THAT MAKES PRE-BENT PIPES. DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT IT?

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELP ME

you also might consider a msd pro billet dist,and a msd 6a ignition,they are good too. ta performance is a very good source for parts and advice.

give them a try,you'll be glad you did!!

on my 84 le sabre 4 door,with a 500 hp 430,my 3 inch exhaust dumps out directly under the front seats, sounds cool!!

good luck to you!!

[color:\\"blue\\"]We have an Torque Tech X system on Shari's GS and I have installed a system for a Turbo Regal with dual mufflers and tail pipes on a friends car. These system fit very well. Call Keith at Torque Tech (800-408-0016) he has excellent fitting 2 1/2 diameter mandrel bent tail pipes for your car. Please use the side outlet type that was used on Turbo Regals and not straight back like the Monte Carlos.

Torque Tech web site

If you find an HEI distributor for a 1974 or later Buick 350, all you have to do is swap out the gear at the bottom for the one from your 455 and it will fit perfectly. Good inexpensive upgrade. We got ours from a U-pull it for $25.