hi i am new!

hi there!

i just finished my 84 le sabre limited 4 door.

in it i stuffed 1968 430 buick engine,with 500 hp, and a tci street fighter th400 trans. my gears are 3.73's in the stock housing. it is very fast, and wild!

my other buicks include a 92 roadmaster limited 4 door,with 250,200 miles,and a 91 le sabre 4 door with 195,400 miles. GO BUICK!!

Hey,

The 1984 is a really nice formal sedan that would really impress a lot of people with the things you have done to it. smirk.gif I race Buick Electras, usually 1969s cool.gif. People rarely see that sort of action and they are really surprised to see the big boxy stuff move fast. laugh.gif

I suggest that you look up people with the BCA and GSCA in your area. They do not have to be next door for you to build a good network. Do you like to Street Machine or Rod, drag or road race? Anywhere you go your car will be unique and will attract attention once people figure out whats up, that is if you want them to. smirk.gif

Hi I am also new, and have a question/favor to ask of you. As you are a owner of an 84 le sabre you may be able to help me. If you could find out for me either by chassis manual or by measuring from center of hub to center of hub from front to back the wheel base of your car, I would greatly appreciate it. I am building a 57 buick street rod and have been informed that the best way to rid yourself of compexity and exspense of finding or making performance parts for this car that I could simply put the body on a GM b-body chassis. This would include any of the various GM line cars such as Caprice/Delta/Le Sabre/Park Ave , you ger the point. In keeping with the Buick theme I would ideally like to use the Buick donor. If you know anything about this swap or could get me those measurements it would sure help alot. Thanks