Blower Quit.......

MauiInMentor

Hello, Looking for guidence. Went to lunch yesterday. When I returned I shut off the car (90 Maui Blue) and the defroster kept running. Wouldn't stop, so I tried to find fuse to remove...no luck. Hour later, defroster still running. Went to drive it home and 20 minutes into drive (air working well) blower and defroster both stopped running. Pushing buttons on climate control cause expected display but no blower ever comes on. Pushing controls for air causes compressor noise under hood but no blow. Any suggestions...hot outside.

Fred

Thanks Padgett. Got the module. Found the old one...replaced and everything blowing well. Not to mechanically skilled but was an easy fix. Had the Reatta for 4 years now and other than normal maintenance this was the first problem. Thanks again, you and the guys are real help in the preservation of Reattas.

• 2 weeks later...

Monday this wk (7-19) I had experienced this very same problem...refer to this site...emailed JIM Finn tues....thurs 9am part arrived from Jim...9:05 problem solved.....total cost under $25.00.....thanks to this site and special thanks to JIM FINN !!