Desperate Groom Seeking Antique Car in Cleveland Area

Does anyone out there have an antique or classic white car that would be appropriate to use in a wedding? I've contacted limo companies out in Cleveland, but they don't have anything but newer Cadillacs and Lincolns. I would really like a Rolls Royce or Excalibur, but something else could work, too.

Date: August 7, 2004

Place: University Heights, OH (eastern suburb of Cleveland).

Thanks for any assistance!

Greg

Greg...Welcome to the AACA Forum.

Your query comes up quite often and the script is almost identical each time.

My recommendation is, click on "Antique Automobile Club of America" in the immediate left column, scroll down to "Regions/Chapters" on-line, then, go for the nearest to your location. If you scroll down a little further, you will see a map of the United States. Here, you can click on the state you want, and, you will see a listing of every Region/Chapter within our club.

Regards, Peter J.

P.S.--Your query has generated few, if any responses, in the past concerning the same subject. It tells me that the majority of AACA members will not "lease" their vehicles for weddings. After all, the AACA's purpose is the preservation of vehicles as they left the manufacturer. I am not saying some members would not make an offering, simply making the above statements based upon experience to save you trouble and time.

Guest BillP

There's a limo or some similar sort of place diagonally across Mentor Ave from Luchita's Mexican restaurant in Mentor that frequently has what looks like an early sixties white Rolls sedan parked in front. I think they do weddings with it. May be worth a look as its only twenty minutes or so from you.